In this episode of the podcast I sit down with Americans Johnny (of Johnny 5 Donuts, a previous podcast guest) and Mac to talk about moving money out of China and more specifically, bitcoin in China. Over the last 30 days, and in the weeks since this podcast was recorded, the value of bitcoin has skyrocketed. Whether you’re interested in moving money out of China with or without bitcoin, hopefully this podcast will be helpful in your financial planning.
- How to move money out of China, legally
- China’s history with bitcoin and the current status
- The fate of China’s bitcoin exchanges
- Volatility in bitcoin
- How to create and manage a bitcoin wallet and keys
- How and why China manages and controls its currency, the RMB
- What the future of cryptocurrency in China might hold
Download & Stream Links
Note: this podcast has chapters which you can use to navigate to different topics in the conversation. These will appear only if you are listening to the podcast app which supports chapters. If you are using an iPhone, we suggest Overcast which is a free download.
Or click below to listen to the podcast now through your browser.
You can also search for the podcast in your favorite podcasting app (ours is Overcast, which we highly recommend for iPhone users).