Seeking 2BR or Studio Apartment in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSeeking 2BR or Studio Apartment in Chengdu

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Im from Malaysia. They offered me for the post of Sen. Collector. According to the interviewer, they’re looking for Malaysian & Indonesian. I never live abroad alone before. So this is a tremendous decision I have made if I decided to go. Im still looking for new buddies here but failed. I was unable to get their contact here.

Participant

Have u made the decision?  Accept the offer or not..  we should know the living cost in chengdu too..

Participant

Have u made the decision?  Accept the offer or not..  we should know the living cost in chengdu too..

Participant

I really wanna go & try something new. I love travelling but never live abroad for a long time alone. After stumbled on this site, I felt a bit relief cuz I found few malaysian & indonesian get offered for the same job but sadly cannot reach them.  Its 50-50 for me at the moment. As for cost of living, I think I need to find housemate to save some money. The pay is so-so for me. Cant afford an apartment. I havent decide yet. Will give my final decision next week 🙂 How bout u? Have u decide yet? Are u going alone or with family?

Participant

Yeah.. you right.. Me? Just like u, of course alone.. i’m still single.. 😀

Participant

Hi Both

Participant

hey guys, maybe i can help you with finding an accommodation which will match all your requirments, just text me.

Participant

Hi All, hows the experience so far working there? I received an offer too and would be most appreciative if you could shed some light.

Where abouts are you all living now? A studio is RMB 2k ++.  It’s quite expensive. Are you renting a room or studio? What do you suggest?

Thanks.

Participant

A studio rent can get around 1200-1500RMB depend on location..currently i’m renting a 2 bedroom apartment

Participant

Hi i come from Malaysia. i get the offer too…U guys accept the offer ady ?

Participant

I’m here since May

Participant

Hi All,

I am from Malaysia and I guess I got the same offer like most of us here . Can anyone tell me about the  accommodation, Is there an apartment which is within walking distance to Accenture ? if there a accommodation where there’s bathroom inside the room ? I don’t mind if it is 2BR, or 3BR. let me know the price too

Please contact me at [email protected].

Appreciate it a lot, Thanks .

Participant

Hi guys,

I am gonna be there coming May.. Mind to share and help me out?

I’ve been so anxious and nervous about it..

Do feel free to add my wechat id:tiGerliLy_88

Btw, I’m from Malaysia.. 🙂

Participant

Hi All,

Anyone here working with accenture?. I have job offering from them, still considering. My biggest concern is looking for accomadation, anyone care to help?.

Thanks a ton

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, do you accepted the offer from accenture?</p>

Participant

Hi Jonie,

Almost comes to a decision, are you working there?.

Participant

I’ve got an offer from Accenture too.

Participant

I though you already in Chengdu and Accenture as I see your conversation with others from 2016.

Participant

Yes, but unfortunately i can’t go there in 2016. Have you made decision for the offer?

Participant

Still thinking it through, have you made your decision?.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.