Archery in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionArchery in Chengdu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hey there,

I am Jessica, new in this city wondering if there’s any places for archery. Also I got zerooo contact here.

Would like to hang out with some new friends playing pool or any kind of sports … chilling, have fun together.

If anyone is planning for a trip please also let me know, I’d like to go for an adventure and get some fresh air 🙂

Keymaster

I’ve heard of a place in Chengdu but I haven’t been there. I’m pretty sure this is out there somewhere.

Ya, I know places in Shanghai to do that but totally no clue here.

Want to find some friends to do those things together. Only got a roommate staying in front of her computer all day sorta sucks :p

Participant

I’m interesting too about archery place… last time a my friend come here for have teaching lesson, i’ll check to him…

This help us?

MAP

I’d be interested in the Archery myself. The Chengdu Shooting and Archery Sports Management Center is not too far from where I live, though I’ve never been there. I will ride my bike out there in the next week and take a look. I’ve wanted to do this before but haven’t had any Chinese speaking friend keen enough to tag along. If you guys do plan to check it out, let me know.

Participant

Ok, thank you Br… on the map is A,B or C?

There’s 3 choices on the map. I am now not in Chengdu but a city nearby, will be back soon . But I am going there for sure, would be fun. we are talking about spot A right ?

Yes, on that map it’s location ‘A’

Participant

It’s near JinJiang district, fantastic!

Participant

Hey, guys. I would like to go to the places for archery with you. Please notice me too when you plan to go.

Participant

Roger!

Is this dead? I’m still up for doing this if you guys were interested. I’d completely forgotten to take a ride out to the ‘Center’, so will try and fit that in at the weekend again if I have time.

Participant

I’m interested too, nights and weekends are good for me, haven’t done archery since I was maybe 10 years old at camp, sounds like a good time, prefer to go to the nicer option if anyone knows what’s out there….

Quote:
    Is this dead? I’m still up for doing this if you guys were interested. I’d completely forgotten to take a ride out to the ‘Center’, so will try and fit that in at the weekend again if I have time.

I am still waiting ! let me know if it’s good and the time you guys want to go 🙂

I’ll do my best to get to this place tomorrow and see what’s up, then perhaps we could make a go of it on Sunday. Watch this space.

Participant

Thank you Br, if I have time i’ll try to check this sunday too…

Participant

;___; i always watched my friends in archery team in high school. i wonder how its like here. im in jinjiang district, so it should “apparently” be close by.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’ll do my best to get to this place tomorrow and see what’s up, then perhaps we could make a go of it on Sunday. Watch this space.

Hey Brendan, any luck finding info on this?

almost posted a month now -___-

is that atchery place closed ?

going to E’mei Shan tomorrow ….

Participant

Hi,Jessica.I get some informations from Google or Baidu.Phone number:028-81705896,Sheyijianguan(射义箭馆).If you can read chinese,look at http://t.dianping.com/deal/126127.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.