Archery in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionArchery in Chengdu

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Thank you Atlone!

Participant

Besides archery, I found there is a place to 击剑(kind of duel, a sport in Olympics) in CD. 🙂

Quote:
    Hey Brendan, any luck finding info on this?

No, and I’m still really keen to try this out. As soon as I have a moment free I’ll ride out there and have a look around. Might even ride out late tonight to nose around after dark.

Thnaks Atlone 🙂

So who’s up for this deal? Looks like 27 RMB gets you 36 arrows to miss the target with, and if I’m not mistaken you can purchase 3 lots each. Has to be booked 2 days in advance. I’d be up for Sunday.

Has to be booked 2 days in advance ?! awww I will be gone by then … Enjoy Brendan, it’s a lot fun indeed 🙂

Participant

I went to an archery club type place near the global financial centre in the south on Saturday. It was pretty fun, most of the people use the competition style bows with sights, my friend and I used his 50-lb recurve hunting bow with no sites / to be held on angle..a little more challenging I suppose. It’s certainly fun.

The place I went has lots of high quality gear, 3 distances of range, was pretty busy on Saturday, and relatively fun. I don’t know how much it cost for any of it, but can post some images/location if anyone is interested.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.