Availability of Big/Tall Clothing in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAvailability of Big/Tall Clothing in Chengdu?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I searched first but did not find a relevant thread. I’m 6’3″ and weigh ~250lbs, wear a size 13 US shoe. I don’t really utilize the big/tall section here in the states, but obviously it will be different in China. Am I going to need to pack my entire closet or will I be able to find things my size over there? I’ve been working out regularly and plan to continue when I make it over, so I find myself needing new clothes every few months or so. It seems like there are plenty of tailors from what I’ve been reading, so I don’t mind going that route if I have to. Thanks in advance.

Keymaster

I’m 6’4″ 205lbs and I can get certain items in shops, but I get a lot of my clothes on Taobao (pants, shorts, shoes). I think Taobao will be your best bet. If you can’t read Chinese or you don’t know how to use Taobao, there are people like this who can help you out. The selection on there is pretty staggering.

I’m 6′, 225lbs, and wide… Of late I’ve been buying basics from Pull & Bear, who’ve been popping up in malls all over Chengdu.  They carry decent XL sizes, and beat out H&M and Uni Qlo by a long way for quality.  Also unlike Uni Qlo their T-Shirts don’t have arm holes the size of a prepubescent girls wrist.

Participant

Thanks, fellow big guys!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.