Beer Panda: Beer Delivery in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduBeer Panda: Beer Delivery in Chengdu

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (Nov 18 – 24)

This week we offer you a deal on a terrific Aussie beer Victoria Bitter! Check out our website for details: http://www.beer-panda.com 🙂

Participant

Beer Panda Special Notice

Please note that Beer Panda will temporarily suspend all order processing from November 22 to November 28, 2013 and our normal service will be resumed on November 29, 2013. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.[ http://beer-panda.com/Special_Notice.pdf ]

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (December 3 – 8, 2013)

Please check out our website for details.

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (December 10 – 15 )

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (Dec 17 – 22)

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (23 – 29 December)

Happy Holidays!

Participant

I respect you guys at Beer Panda, and I really enjoy what you do. Though, I was expecting something a little more festive, this time of year. Perhaps a nice stout, or even some cider but, Corona is far from the spirit of the season, in my opinion.

Participant

I respect you guys at Beer Panda, and I really enjoy what you do. Though, I was expecting something a little more festive, this time of year. Perhaps a nice stout, or even some cider but, Corona is far from the spirit of the season, in my opinion.

Thanks Callum, great suggestion. Old No 38 Stout, Guinness and Cider, which one do you think would be best for next week? Cheers! 🙂

Participant

please tell me, do u accidentally sell rice beer?

Participant

please tell me, do u accidentally sell rice beer?

Kellyjas, we do not have a 100% rice beer, but the classic rice-based Beerlao is very much close to it and that’s why it’s usually classified as a rice beer. Apart from that, we have Japaneses rice lager Asahi, Tsingtao and Budweiser, all brewed with rice as one of their ingredients. If none of these is your favourite, please let us know the beer you want and we’ll try to get it. Thanks kellyjas!:-)

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (Dec 30, 2013 – Jan 5, 2014)

Wish you all a very Happy New Year! 🙂

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (Jan 6 – 12, 2014)

For more info about us please visit our website: http://www.beer-panda.com

Participant

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (Jan 13th – 19th)

We’re slashing prices on Chinese beer Tsingtao Gold this week!:)

Keymaster

Beer Panda Weekly Deal (Jan 13th – 19th) We’re slashing prices on Chinese beer Tsingtao Gold this week!:)

Any chance you can explain how this is different from normal Qingdao? I honestly have no idea.

Participant

4.3% normal tsingdao is 4.0% – must have a slight flavour difference also, but I don’t know, I am perfectly fine with the 9 pack 30rmb big bottles of green tsingdao as a cheap alternative to good import beers 😀 also end up winning free ones frequently from the caps!

Keymaster

4.3% normal tsingdao is 4.0% – must have a slight flavour difference also, but I don’t know, I am perfectly fine with the 9 pack 30rmb big bottles of green tsingdao as a cheap alternative to good import beers :D also end up winning free ones frequently from the caps!

Right, I thought Qingdao was the cheap domestic alternative to the higher priced imported beers that places like Beer Panda offer. Not sure what the appeal of higher priced Qingdao is, or how that works.

Participant

再来一瓶 cap game is one of my personal favorites.

Participant

I think Qingdao has a really expensive beer, like 100+ rmb per bottle, in a cool looking clay ish bottle or something? THAT is nuts. 😀 People pay for anything though, so there is surely some dudes who think along the wow it’s so expensive it must be the best, lets make sure everyone sees me drinkin’ it lines of logic.

@Klink RE: “cap game”
    ABSOLUTELY! I always buy my tsingdao in the 9 packs. I think last years winners were way more frequent, almost 1/2 of the time would get a free beer. Now it seems a bit more random, but I’ve seen about a 20-30% average win percentage I guess… how about you? Is it the tsingdao game or another?

Participant

I’ve had that.  It looks like clay but it’s a thick tin bottle.  It’s brewed on a small scale so it has the flavor profile and texture of the original Tsingtao lager,  i.e. it tastes like the Tsingtao distributed only in the city of Qingdao itself (at the same cost as the water they distribute elsewhere).

Keymaster

ABSOLUTELY! I always buy my tsingdao in the 9 packs. I think last years winners were way more frequent, almost 1/2 of the time would get a free beer. Now it seems a bit more random, but I’ve seen about a 20-30% average win percentage I guess… how about you? Is it the tsingdao game or another?

Yeah, Qingdao. Over the summer when we’d host Dojo events we would keep all winning 再来一瓶 caps from Qingdao we sold in a big bowl. After the event we’d put them all at the Natooke bike shop and would spend the entire month exchanging caps for bottles at the corner store down the street. This went on all summer! It was a great way to put hundreds of free beers back into a community project – which in this case was free beers at the bike shop.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.