Breaking Bad Season 5

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBreaking Bad Season 5

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Episode 15 of season 5 showing tonight @Natooke at 9:30.

Participant

Who wouldn’t agree that there is so much to wrap up in the Series Finale.  Natooke will continue, for one last time, putting on a public, big screen showing of “Breaking Bad” this Monday, September 30th @9:30pm.

If you’re hell-bent on watching the Finale on your computer or television at home, alone, with no one to share it with, moments after the torrent is available, then great.  Everyone else should come by the shop and watch it en mass, outdoors, on the largest screen we can manage to hang up.

Come early to conjecture about wutevadafuk.

Participant

I want to come, as I love the show, and the big screen would be bad-ass, but none of my friends here watch it, ah laaame.

Participant

I’ll be there and running a book. Latest odds:
    a) Walt dies: 3-1
    b)Jesse kills Walt: 5-1
    c)Walt kills Jesse: 10-1
    d)Skylar kills Walt: 3-1
    e)Hank returns from beyond the grave to kill Walt; 1000-1
    f)Walt and Jesse reconcile: 2-1
    g)was all a dream and Walt continues teaching 25-1
    h)Walt Jr kills his old man: 4-1

I’m going to miss this show almost as much as The Sopranos, and that’s a bloody tall order. Even when the plot has been a little shaky the show ALWAYS redeems itself with something new to punch you in the face with.

How the hell will they wrap this up!? I really have no clue.

Participant

I’ll put money on Marie killing Walt, as someone should at least be reconciled.

Participant

Callum i can furnish you with odds of 2-1 for that bet. Or if you want a more risky option: Walt jumps over a large shark-filled tank on a motorcycle. He survives: 1500-1. He dies: 10000-1

Participant

http://www.ttmeiju.com/meiju/Breaking.Bad.html

Upload is up. No spoilers, i am avoiding anything related to spoiling until i finish my download. Going to be a fun lunch!!

Keymaster

I’ll be there and running a book. Latest odds:

I got Walt dying and Jesse living.

I’ll put money on Marie killing Walt, as someone should at least be reconciled.

The most harmless character killing the mastermind – I don’t know, man. It seems about as likely as Walt Jr. killing Heisenberg.

Can’t wait for tonight!!

Participant

The most harmless character killing the mastermind – I don’t know, man. It seems about as likely as Walt Jr. killing Heisenberg. Can’t wait for tonight!!

A bit of a wild assumption, I know, but she’s basically the only character that sees Walt as pure evil. All the other characters have their own conflicting opinions, to a degree. In her eyes, he killed her husband. Not that it will be massively pre-medidated, but I feel that there may be an opportunity, and she will take it. Most likely when he’s making up with his family or something.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.