Chengdu Living Dinner Meet Up

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChengdu Living Dinner Meet Up

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • Author

I just found this famous buffet restaurant newly opened in Chengdu. It’s all you can eat AND DRINK! Beer, wine, cocktails AND SAKE! I’m thinking about sake bombs.

See the info below if you are interested:

Time: Wednesday September 26th

Restaurant: Jin Qian Bao. 5 star buffet restaurant opened in August. RMB190/p all you can eat and drink dinner by coupons (normally RMB238)

Please let me know if you are interested by email or txt before Sunday (Sep, 23rd), so I can buy coupons online.

My email and phone number are:

Cress

[email protected]

Participant

Where is this? I live directly across from Ikea, never knew a new buffet restaurant opened. Is it in one of the complexes (Galleria?) or somewhere else? May be able to go, can’t confirm.

I live super close to that area, so I’d be down to meet there. I didn’t know there was such a place, sweet.

Keymaster

I’m in. The last time we did this (also organized by Cress) was really fun. Let me know which date you end up selecting, both are okay with me.

It’s in the Sunning electronical appliance mall.

How about Wednesday? Then after the dinner maybe off to the Twist bar. Some freinds always do band jams over there. The owner is super wenyi.

Sweet, sounds good.

Participant

I’m down

This is of interest to me.

Participant

i prefer the 26th. will give an actual confirm closer to sunday…

I’m interested.

Participant

Sounds great 🙂 But I eat small portions, is there a non – all you can eat way of dining at this restaurant?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Restaurant: Jin Qian Bao

Is this place called The Golden Wallet, by chance? Because that would be awesome.

Hi everyone,

I just moved here and this sounds fab, I’d love to join you! I won’t know my work schedule until Monday though, would it be OK to let you know then, or is that just a ton of hassle? If so I could just come along to the pub afterwards? Let me know either way, would be wicked to meet you all.

L xx

No it’s called Loepard.金钱豹

Monday is fine, I just need to reserve the day before. We are meeting on Wednesday, so you need to let me know before end of Tuesday.

They dont have none all you can eat version. BUT it’s all you can eat AND DRINK!

People! Please give me final confirmation by PM,email or text by Tuesday. Thank you!

my email: [email protected]

phone: 18010546411

Loepard, That’s a high level chain restaurant in China. I think I have been to one somewhere in Beijing. I will definitely go to try it.

Ah fantastic, thank you! Will give you a shout on Monday evening, will either come for the whole thing or bob down to the pub bit after work if it turns out I do have to stay late.

See you all soon!

L x

Nooo! Working late then early the next morning. Bugger. Have a wicked time, hopefully catch you on the next one.

So here is the final confirmation of the time and add of the dinner meetup.

Wednesday (Sep,26th) 7pm at #8 North Section of Tian Fu Da Dao.

It’s in the Sunning Mall, next to IKEA.

Again, my phone number if you need coordination with direction

180 1054 6411 Cress

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.