Chengdu Meet-ups

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChengdu Meet-ups

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author

I am free this Saturday evening and would be up for something again.

Sara

Never mind- my work is doing something for teacher’s appreciation as they weren’t ready for at the beginning of the week. Catch you next time.

Never mind- my work is doing something for teacher’s appreciation as they weren’t ready for at the beginning of the week. Catch you next time.

Participant

Iona,

As our American friends would say, ‘I’m down for this!’

And yes, a break from ‘spicy’ would be nice. Then we can join the ‘real’ pub crawl.

Be good to go to a nightclub as well, as I haven’t been to one yet. Do you know of any nearby?

Quote:
    Never mind- my work is doing something for teacher’s appreciation as they weren’t ready for at the beginning of the week.

Shame you can’t make it this time Sara.

Sandi

Participant

Iona,

As our American friends would say, ‘I’m down for this!’

And yes, a break from ‘spicy’ would be nice. Then we can join the ‘real’ pub crawl.

Be good to go to a nightclub as well, as I haven’t been to one yet. Do you know of any nearby?

Quote:
    Never mind- my work is doing something for teacher’s appreciation as they weren’t ready for at the beginning of the week.

Shame you can’t make it this time Sara.

Sandi

Participant

So, meal this Saturday? Before the pub crawl? Will need something good to line our stomachs! Any preferences as to what kind of food? What time is good? 6:30?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.