Chiropractor in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChiropractor in Chengdu?

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Quote:
    On a constructive note, thanks Melina for posting information about the chiropractor that you found.

No worries. Didn’t expect it to cause such a controversy tho ; )

Keymaster
    Quote:
    And i do write some dumb shit, durrr, its the internt nevr take everything fo granted.

Back to topic. Theres also a chiro place in Yulin, Yongfong lu, right before the river. Might check that place out. Poss a back care special hospital so prices could be fair and hope they do xray as well.

That is the right attitude to take towards it. No big deal, we are basically all friends in real life anyway. Please don’t stop posting edgy material, it is too entertaining.

Thanks for mentioning the Yulin chiropractor also, I would be interesting in seeing how the price ranges on this. 400 yuan is kind of steep for Chengdu, at that price I would restrict myself to a few times a year.

We love you Jerry you dumb shit!

Also unrelated: Why (the f***) am I working on a Sunday?? Anyone??

Participant

Really appreciate Melina for your kindness to share the information here. Sometimes it is more than just luck to be able to find a good/right doc. Having the need of a chiropractor isnt a funny thing, but the controversy here is fun, with humor and a happy ending now. May be this is also why I like this forum.

Quote:
    with humor and a happy ending now

Participant
    Quote:
    Also unrelated: Why (the f***) am I working on a Sunday?? Anyone??

Capture.jpg

Participant

Is Karen Rosel still in Chengdu? I tried the number, but no response and weblink not working. If anybody knows of any other Chiropractors in Chengdu please post.

Participant

We were looking for a chiropractor here in Chengdu too, any info please if Dr. Karen is still in Chengdu?

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.