Cops Near Wuhou Temple

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCops Near Wuhou Temple

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Participant

6889096-2741564.jpg

Participant

Richard Buangan said he couldnt comment on why the asylum was rejected but he said nothing was going to change in Chengdu.

Participant

Richard Buangan said he couldnt comment on why the asylum was rejected but he said nothing was going to change in Chengdu.

I was pleasantly surprised to see some of my Chinese colleagues debating this on Wednesday, and making astute observations at the same time. We all know a very different story is presented to the people within mainland China consistently, though we’re also guilty of assuming there aren’t more individuals who are versed in reading between the lines.

We can expect to see more political wrangling and unrest as the National Congress approaches later this year in Beijing.

I was pleasantly surprised to see some of my Chinese colleagues debating this on Wednesday, and making astute observations at the same time. We all know a very different story is presented to the people within mainland China consistently, though we’re also guilty of assuming there aren’t more individuals who are versed in reading between the lines.

We can expect to see more political wrangling and unrest as the National Congress approaches later this year in Beijing.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.