Custom Suits and Shirt Event in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduCustom Suits and Shirt Event in Chengdu

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Well if is in Thailand u can to to those Indian suits hand make shop,first they gone check ur size all the detailed,and then u can chose the material,the price is from 2000 bath – 200000(rmb 400-40000)..

And acly they do good job,u know is hard to find the fit suits,too big or too tight….

Participant

Let me know if she ever comes back… Though I will be stopping in Hong Kong next week… We’ll see.

Participant

Hi all!

At the moment the provisional date for her coming back will be around March 2nd, they take a month long holiday for Chinese New Year, so that’s the first weekend after they’re back to work.

If any forum users are interested, let me know now which dates are most convenient for you and I’ll make sure I send you a message when the final date is confirmed! Any questions you can PM me too!

Participant

Just to let everyone know that the next Tailor Made Chengdu should be on June 2nd. I’ll confirm all the details soon.

This will be the third time for the Beijing Tailor to come to Chengdu for suit and shirt fitting, and after the success of the last event it looks set to become a regular fixture on the Chengdu calendar.

If any one has any questions, or would like to put their name down for the next event you can PM me or call me on 13880577514.

Michael

Participant

I wonder if they do stuff that are designed by customers themselves?

Participant

Xmo – I will send you a PM.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.