Django Unchained Coming to China

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionDjango Unchained Coming to China

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Guardian take

I haven’t seen the movie yet, but if there is full frontal nudity in it, how the hell did they not see it all of this time? Seriously, that is mere stupidity.

Keymaster

So now apparently Django is coming back to theaters in China after they cut more footage. This is too funny. Also I noticed that in this QQ news article someone (?) photoshopped sunglasses onto Jamie Foxx in the promo poster. I would die of laughter if that is what the actual Chinese promo looks like.

《姜戈》有望月底重新上映 导演昆汀态度成关键

This will end up costing the film’s distributor millions of dollars by the time it gets back (lol) into cinemas. Everyone has seen this movie already.

China you rule.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    This will end up costing the film’s distributor millions of dollars by the time it gets back (lol) into cinemas. Everyone has seen this movie already.

China you rule.

Imagine how many tens or hundreds of millions of dollars they’ve already squandered by spending weeks promoting the nationwide release of the first Tarantino movie in China, and then pulling it on launch day. A huge amount of money has been tossed out the window.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.