Doc Daneeka @ Xiong Mao – 2/17

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionDoc Daneeka @ Xiong Mao – 2/17

• This topic has 19 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Avatar photoAM.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

One of the rising stars and most sought after DJ’s of the UK Bass scene, Doc Daneeka hits Chengdu February 17th to blow away those winter blues.

Ten Thousand Yen record label boss Doc Daneeka is one of the hottest talents in the UK scene right now and Xiong Mao are proud to present his China debut. With his highly anticipated collaboration album* “They!Live” with Benjamin Damage just about to drop on Modeselektor’s 50 Weapons label, there has never been a better time to see him.

Doc Daneeka has worked with artists such as Delphic, Jazzanova and Julio Bashmore on labels such as Ramp, Ten Thousand Yen and PTN. He has made some scorching guest mixes for the likes of FACTand Xlr8r. He regularly plays at Fabric in London and his music has been featured on Fabric mix CDs. He also participated in the prestigious Red Bull Music Academy in Madrid during 2011.

Now touring and playing some of the biggest festivals & clubs in the world on a weekly basis, don’t miss your chance to catch him here in Chengdu.

Friday 17th February – Xiong Mao

More Info

Participant

His new album “They!Live” is due out next week. It won album of the month in German music magazine De:Bug & the worldwide renowned DJ Mag.

check out his FACT podcast here

I’m really looking forward to this one.

Participant

His new album “They!Live” is due out next week. It won album of the month in German music magazine De:Bug & the worldwide renowned DJ Mag.

check out his FACT podcast here

I’m really looking forward to this one.

Keymaster

Me too. This looks great.

Keymaster

Me too. This looks great.

Participant

Doc Daneeka’s new album was released yesterday. it’s getting excellent reviews

Mixmag – 4/5 (You can stream the album here)

Resident Advisor – 4/5

Immersed Audio – 4/5

Little Detroit – “A rock-solid full-length debut to kick of 2012 with”

Inhabit Online – “it really is a fantastic piece of work and one I’d forward already as a candidate to be considered when the year ends as one of its finest”

Participant

Doc Daneeka’s new album was released yesterday. it’s getting excellent reviews

Mixmag – 4/5 (You can stream the album here)

Resident Advisor – 4/5

Immersed Audio – 4/5

Little Detroit – “A rock-solid full-length debut to kick of 2012 with”

Inhabit Online – “it really is a fantastic piece of work and one I’d forward already as a candidate to be considered when the year ends as one of its finest”

Participant

looks like a fun show, looking forward to it

Participant

looks like a fun show, looking forward to it

Participant

n4z8xx.jpg

Participant

n4z8xx.jpg

Keymaster

I know the ticket price isn’t cheap but I hope a lot of people make it out to this. Big up to Andy and Dave who put in the elbow grease required to make this happen. This will be my first time back at Xiong Mao in a few months!

Keymaster

I know the ticket price isn’t cheap but I hope a lot of people make it out to this. Big up to Andy and Dave who put in the elbow grease required to make this happen. This will be my first time back at Xiong Mao in a few months!

Participant

Starting to get hyped for this. I’ve got my hands on a short promo mix he’s done, I’ll post it up somewhere tomorrow.

Also it looks like cha cha might be doing some live vocals on the night.

Quote:
    I know the ticket price isn’t cheap

PM me if you want tickets and I’ll knock 20 rmb off the price.

Participant

Starting to get hyped for this. I’ve got my hands on a short promo mix he’s done, I’ll post it up somewhere tomorrow.

Also it looks like cha cha might be doing some live vocals on the night.

Quote:
    I know the ticket price isn’t cheap

PM me if you want tickets and I’ll knock 20 rmb off the price.

Participant

Let’s get tropical.

Participant
    Participant

A mate of mine is running a bus from the kehua bei lu area (exact location not decided yet) to xiong mao. Its probably going to leave that area 10pm-11pm and will be returning at 3am.

The bus should cost 120rmb (includes a xiong mao ticket)

PM if interested and I’ll put you in touch with him.

Participant

Yeah Pete’s Party Bus!

Participant

Tomorrow night!!!

Still some room on Pete’s party bus. I’ve been advised that it won’t be doing the return journey but getting a bus with 40 other folk out there would be a good laugh.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.