Football (Soccer) in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFootball (Soccer) in Chengdu

• This topic has 29 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoAM.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Also for anyone that’s interested, i organise a 6 a side indoor game every monday night at the indoor pitch in ChuanDa. Just like the CIFL it’s open to all ages and skill levels. If you’re interested in playing the send me an e-mail at dudleycarl0ATgmailDOTcom

Participant

Hi ok so I will arrive back in Chengdu on Thursday and was wondering if there is still space on any of the teams?

Participant

There is still space on a few teams.

This Saturday will be the Sebastian Muller Memorial Cup and then the following Saturday the Gameweek 1 fixtures will be played.

Paul…. i sent you a private message with details.

Participant

This Saturday will be the Sebastian Muller Memorial Cup, which we host every year in memory of a much loved member of the chengdu footballing community that was taken from us much too soon. It’s a one-day knock out cup competition with 8 teams competing against each other. Games will be held in huaxi medical uni campus (next to the huaxiba metro stop) between 12pm and 3pm. Everybody is welcome to come down and join in the fun!

Participant

So maybe I’m a month and a bit late to the party, but I’m keen on playing some football. Very casually mind you, I don’t want to have to take it too seriously, and I’m not a great player either.

Am I too late/thinking too casually?

Participant

There’s a game tonight at huaxi medical campus at 6pm. Feel free to join in if you have time.

Participant

I’m arriving in Chengdu tomorrow. I would be interested in joining some team and play soccer!

Val

Participant

Hi Val,

Check your inbox, i PM’d you.

Participant

1st v 2nd and 3rd v 4th in the CIFL this Saturday.

Tiki Taka have a 100% record in the league this year. They’ve won their last 18 games. Deportivo are also undefeated this season, winning 4 and drawing 1. Should be a good afternoon of football.

Games take place on Saturday at huaxi medical campus (next to huaxiba metro station), 12pm – 3pm.

http://chengdufootball.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ChengduFootball

Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.