Free VPN Accounts from VPNTraffic

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFree VPN Accounts from VPNTraffic

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Want a free 3 month VPN account, courtesy of VPNTraffic.com? I have 5 accounts to give away.

Reply with your email address and I’ll give them away on a first come first serve basis! Access everything on the internet – read this post to understand more about how it works: https://www.chengduliving.com/how-to-unrestricted-internet

To those of you who win the accounts, enjoy! And to everyone else, we’ll be giving away more VPN accounts in the future so keep checking the forum.

You can visit their site here: http://www.vpntraffic.com

Yes please matey peeps.

[email protected]

Thank you please.

Participant

ChengduLiving just keeps on giving – hook me up if you still have them: [email protected]

Participant

[email protected]

thank you~!

Participant

I’ll try it out.

[email protected]

thanks!

last but not least I would also like to pop my paid-VPN cherry….

If you still have onr I would be honored to take the last account off of you

[email protected]

Keymaster

Ok, I got you 5. I’ll send the email out today and you’ll hear from VPNTraffic directly!

Participant

HI, thanks recommend our sites! If you need a free vpn contact us [email protected]

Super grateful for the free VPN, but I’m guessing everyone is facing the same mind bending puzzle trying to figure how to set this thing up, which I’ve decided after much wrangling, is literally not possible in this universe!!

I’ve contacted the providers to see if they can transport me to the alternate universe in which it works without hitch!

😀

I haven’t received any email yet regarding how to get started in the first place.

Participant

I send all winner via email.

Keymaster

Hey guys, here’s what happened:

I dispatched an email with the 5 email addresses and he/she/they responded to me with 5 username and password combinations (hahah). I replied and said to send them to the email addresses so it should be done now. If not, shoot me an email ([email protected]) and I’ll help you out.

We did a giveaway for VPN Traffic accounts before and it was also difficult but I figured it was worth the hassle since these accounts are completely free.

Keymaster

I got an email from one of you saying you still didn’t receive the email with account info so I went ahead and sent out the account info to all of you. For instructions on how to get up and running, check their setup page which is right here.

If you need any help, email them at [email protected]

Still dead in the water on this. VPN not working on Mac OS X, or iPad.

:/

Keymaster

I talked to someone who already got this working so I’ll look into it and get back to you.

Their instructions for setup on OS X must be like 5 years old – they mention “Internet Connect” application which I have never even heard of and definitely isn’t in any modern version of OS X.

If you didn’t try this already, you’ll want to create a new VPN connection in System Preferences > Network > Hit “+” in the left pane and select VPN in the drop down.

I’ve figured the set up myself based on the login/account details they’ve given me, it just plain does not work. Internet connect is essentially ‘Network Preferences’.

I even suggested VPNTraffic use my account details to login, which they’ve done, and claim it’s working for them, so I’m temporarily stumped!

The port opens and I can connect but authetication fails. They told me to switch protocol from SSTP to PPTP. did that but still not working … looks like the Chinese Big firewall > us

Same here, switched to PPTP, get a connect that hangs in authentication for up to 2 minutes, then disconnects.

Fishy fishy fish balls.

Okay, so I figured out why this wasn’t working…

The server address given by VPNTraffic (us.vpntraffic.com) is actually a domain held by HP STAR, hence the disconnect during authentication.

Use instead hk.vpntraffic.com or uk.vpntraffic.com and you’re a winner (finally)!

Good news is the HK server is much faster than the US based VPN I’ve been using.

Tried hk.vpntraffic.com and uk.vpntraffic.com with both SSTP and PPTP….. still authentication fails….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.