Good Wi-Fi Hang Outs?

HomeForumsIn ChengduGood Wi-Fi Hang Outs?

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Chris, got any more specific directions for getting to Createa?

sure. it’s along Hong Xing Lu 1st section near the intersection with Fang Zheng Dong Jie. It’s right next to the 7eleven. It doesn’t show up on google maps for some reason. If you see the funky Creative Spaces building on the corner, you’re nearby.

Participant

Wow, I found it! Baidu map

I’m out there sometimes. I’ll check it out. Thanks.

http://www.dianping.com/shop/4278228

Participant

Just discovered the 8th floor food court at the Far East department store just to the south side of Tianfu Square. It’s got a pretty good free wifi signal, nice big tables and a very clean environment. Awesome view of the square. Don’t see any power outlets but if you have a full charge on your laptop could be a nice place for 4 hours.

Participant

chicory plaza 群光广场 has wifi in entire building i think.. not a bad spot as well

Agree with AKK. The Starbucks at Chicory Plaza is not bad.

Participant

pm me i’ll add locations on the map that i know of

Participant

Surprised nobody’s mentioned Goodwood Coffee

Participant

If we could wrangle up a car, a laptop, & a GPS we could just go on a big war drive & knock out a nice map pretty quickly.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Surprised nobody’s mentioned Goodwood Coffee

That’s an okay place. It’s overpriced and they play bad music. I think Starbucks or the Bookworm are much better options, but Goodwood is all around the city in different locations. Not a bad place if you can’t get to one of the others.

Participant

I’m really interested in this map idea, surely it would be a great resource for new comers and long timers alike.

Is one not already available? maybe in Chinese?

http://hotspotr.com/ seems to have only one for all Chengdu, and I think it’s wrong?

have I misunderstood? I’m very happy to contribute to one if one is established.

Participant

I’m really interested in this map idea, surely it would be a great resource for new comers and long timers alike.

Is one not already available? maybe in Chinese?

http://hotspotr.com/ seems to have only one for all Chengdu, and I think it’s wrong?

have I misunderstood? I’m very happy to contribute to one if one is established.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.