Howie B @ Xiong Mao – 3rd February

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHowie B @ Xiong Mao – 3rd February

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Legend Howie B to grace the decks at Xiong Mao.

He has worked with artists such as Bjork, Brian Eno, U2 & Tricky amongst many many others.

Check here for more information.

This is an impressive guest to pull in, Trip Hop owes more than a nod to him. Definitely left his mark on the 90’s!

Will he be playing down-tempo?, drum & bass…?

This is an impressive guest to pull in, Trip Hop owes more than a nod to him. Definitely left his mark on the 90’s!

Will he be playing down-tempo?, drum & bass…?

Participant

Not sure about the style to be honest. I’m looking forward to it regardless of which genre he plays.

Participant

Not sure about the style to be honest. I’m looking forward to it regardless of which genre he plays.

Participant

@AM: I heard/read there’s gonna be a goa trance night at Xiongmao? Sensational! Takes me back to the old days on Vagata/Anjuna beach…doof doof doof doof….

Participant

@AM: I heard/read there’s gonna be a goa trance night at Xiongmao? Sensational! Takes me back to the old days on Vagata/Anjuna beach…doof doof doof doof….

Participant

Yeah, thats right! But I can’t remember the date. I’ll post up the details soon.

Participant

Yeah, thats right! But I can’t remember the date. I’ll post up the details soon.

Participant

2/24

Goa Productions

Here is there soundcloud

Participant

2/24

Goa Productions

Here is there soundcloud

Participant

Friday!!!

Participant

Friday!!!

Participant

Tonight!!!

Anybody up for this?

Got a 72 hour afterparty too

Participant

Tonight!!!

Anybody up for this?

Got a 72 hour afterparty too

Participant

howie put on a great set of classy techno. i wasn’t sure if he was gonna do trip-hop which honestly i’m not the biggest fan of. place wasn’t packed until midnight or so but the house was dancing. roomie burned one down with him after the set, solid dude.

if you like never ending pystrance go to “Gu Bar” near lan town on a friday or saturday they have a little day glo room and do psytrance until 5am. personally i get a headache after 20 min of psytrance but thats just me, some cats there are really into it.

Participant

howie put on a great set of classy techno. i wasn’t sure if he was gonna do trip-hop which honestly i’m not the biggest fan of. place wasn’t packed until midnight or so but the house was dancing. roomie burned one down with him after the set, solid dude.

if you like never ending pystrance go to “Gu Bar” near lan town on a friday or saturday they have a little day glo room and do psytrance until 5am. personally i get a headache after 20 min of psytrance but thats just me, some cats there are really into it.

Participant

@ Elias: so Howie pulled a decent crowd? i was 50/50 on Friday night, but the cold weather and seeming lack of interest dissuaded me. Shoulda, coulda, woulda….

Anyone know anything about the White Rabbit party? Good turnout or emptysville?

Participant

@ Elias: so Howie pulled a decent crowd? i was 50/50 on Friday night, but the cold weather and seeming lack of interest dissuaded me. Shoulda, coulda, woulda….

Anyone know anything about the White Rabbit party? Good turnout or emptysville?

Participant

i heard emptysville from a few sources. they wanted hiroshi and i to dj sunday morning/afternoon i laughed and said this wasn’t berlin. if people complain about xiong mao being far away, whats the logic of opening a copycat themed club even farther away?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.