Looking for a Facial & Pedicure

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for a Facial & Pedicure

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m looking for a good place to get a facial and a pedicure. A good quality to price ratio is appreciated 🙂 Also, hopefully somewhere near Yulin, Tongzilin, Galleria and Auchan shopping malls.

Keymaster

I’ve heard of this place: Old Chengdu Club

Which I think offers what you’re looking for, and is located near Wenshu Yuan which is in the city. I’m not sure what the prices or services are like exactly, but I think if you call someone will speak English there since they have an English website.

Participant

Thanks again, Charlie! I found that there is also a Spa at Galleria next to IKEA on the 3rd floor. They offer a facial for 338 RMB. But no pedicure..

Participant

there’s a good branch that does pedicures at the mixc mall on the top level, as well as the one at the south wangfujin near the movie theatre

Nele- There is a place that does pedicures right next to the spa at the galleria- 3rd floor. It’s called Miss Coco I think. They offer a 20% discount for first timers. It’s around 100 kuai. I live in the area, so I tried it last week. Very convenient if you are headed to the spa as well.

Participant

Hi iameric, could you please give a little bit more details about the mixc mall? I only just started living in Chengdu 🙂

Hi Valerie, I am aware of a spa on the 3rd floor of Galleria. I asked about a pedicure too but they said they dont offer such a service. I probably didnt know how to ask for it correctly OR there is another Spa there too..

Nele- the nail place is right next to the spa. It’s called Miss Coco. You can’t miss it; they do nails for both hands and feet.

Participant

Ah yes, now I remember. Ill go there tomorrow!

Still looking for a facial, thats cheaper than 338 RMB though. Any suggestions, Valerie?

Thanks a million.

Participant

You should check with Koko. I know that she knows a place that does nails. She also might be interested in going with you to get a facial.

Nele- Sorry, I’m pretty new here, so I haven’t seen any other spa type places for facials. I’ll ask my coworkers. 300 kuai is pretty steep. Even 100 is pretty steep for a pedicure, but it’s close to where I live and it’s the first one I’ve seen.

Participant

Let us know what Koko says. I’m looking for a cheap place to get a facial.

Participant

Same here for a facial. Rach, if you go to one, can i join? An all girls facial!!! 😛

Participant

sure, we make it a girls night!

Participant

She hasnt gotten back to me 🙂 Ill call her. Girls facial night sounds great!

That would be awesome!

hey, I’m Koko, I found a TuanGou (chinese groupon) deal. It’s just 69 yuan, including full body spa and facial, head massage, it takes 2 hours and half. They provide shower, robe, towel, shampoo. There are details on the website, and it has some pics here. It’s in Tongzilin. This deal will close in two days, so let me know if you are interested. We might go next weekend 🙂

Participant

I’m interested in joining for this offer! It depends on when you will organise to go, of course. I am probably free next Saturday & definitely free next Sunday, the start of the holiday.

Koko- Wow, that’s a great deal! Thanks so much for letting us know, I’m definitely in! Next weekend would be perfect!

Participant

Hello Koko! Great to hear from you. Wow, that IS a great deal, Im definitely in for that and I think two of my friends are, as well. Will let you know about them as soon as possible. Weekends are fine for me any time 🙂

Participant

Koko- I’m interested in this deal but I will be out of town next weekend 🙁 Is there any way I could get the coupon now and save it for later?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.