Michael Jackson's Neverland

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMichael Jackson's Neverland

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Not a fan of the MJ cat’s music, but as far as I know the cat was never found guilty of any wrongdoing….?

If I remember correctly, he settled out of court with the plaintiff for a fortune. Which makes him look pretty guilty when considered alongside the other suspicious facts surrounding him.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    No conviction, but one has to question.. Why was he sleeping with random kids?

I think it was something along the lines of “I just want to spread my love to children everywhere”. Which sounded rational to Michael Jackson and exactly like a pedophile to everyone else.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    No conviction, but one has to question.. Why was he sleeping with random kids?

I think it was something along the lines of “I just want to spread my love to children everywhere”. Which sounded rational to Michael Jackson and exactly like a pedophile to everyone else.

Participant

Heard he treated Bubbles the Chimp like a King. Gotta respect that…

Participant

Heard he treated Bubbles the Chimp like a King. Gotta respect that…

Participant

I remember watching an MJ interview conducted in early 90s in which he denied owning an oxygen chamber and even knowing what it was. However, this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6008206/Michael-Jacksons-oxygen-chamber-found.html seems to indicate that he did know what it was since he used it in the 80s. If he lied about the oxygen chamber, he could’ve lied about other things too. Just my opinion.

Participant

I remember watching an MJ interview conducted in early 90s in which he denied owning an oxygen chamber and even knowing what it was. However, this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6008206/Michael-Jacksons-oxygen-chamber-found.html seems to indicate that he did know what it was since he used it in the 80s. If he lied about the oxygen chamber, he could’ve lied about other things too. Just my opinion.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.