Non Violent Communication

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNon Violent Communication

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Well its a bit off topic but for stress relief bath house worked wonders for me. Cant feel stresed when you feel yourself like a jellyfish on a beach 🙂

Participant

I’m ready to revive this thread and start an NVC practice group. I had 3 people respond saying they’re interested, but new forum format deleted where I’d stored who the 3rd person was! Please feel free to email me privately if you’re interested, or here on this thread. It’s best if we can have at least 5 people in the group.

For whoever is interested, you will need to read the book Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, by Marshall Rosenberg (I can email it to you).

At the first meeting, I can go over structures and practices the group can have, based upon the attached workbook, we can do introductions, and we can set up more about the group.

How does a Saturday or Sunday sound? The meeting will take about 2.5 hours. Convenient places might be at the Starbucks at Renmin nan lu/Lingshi guan lu, or at Lantown or another restaurant near Jiuyanqiao, or you can suggest someplace. I cannot offer my home, but if somebody else can, that might work out nicely.

Hoping to meet some of you soon!

Jane

Participant

Let’s see if uploading one book at a time works.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.