(S) Street Fighter 4

HomeForumsIn Chengdu(S) Street Fighter 4

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

ya thats why I said saturday you guys can rumble at my place 😀

I have movies, street fighter and tekken (whichever u guys prefer)

Do let me know you guys wanna lunch and dinner or dinner alone (chinese food that is..haha)

How many pax approx blah blah~ so I can have everything arranged~

As I do not drink, liquor or beer if wanna, you guys have to bring along 😀 hehe~

Cheers~

Damn man, airport is so far…. =D If I’d go alone its like 130-140 Kuai for the cab back and forth. If we got a crew of 4 no problem of course. I am quite relaxed when it comes to transportation so If I’d go alone is there a bus i can take to your place? I live exactly next to the Jin Sha Bus Station.

I think I am gonna play at charlies on friday and I am in for your place on saturday If i can take the bus at least to get there. Taking a cab back is inevitable then but thats cool. Best it would be of course if we get 4 people together to check out your place on staturday.

So long,

Phil

Keymaster

I might make the trip on Saturday if Phillip is going also. Otherwise, I’ll be around tomorrow.

Oh ya Phil,

There is a direct bus from Charlie’s area bus 306 (bus 109 from yulin玉林 to ximianqiao洗面桥 then crossover opposite direction busstop) that stops just right at my doorstep (linganglu san duan 临港路三段. directly opp 棠中外语学校)

You can meet up with Charlie and travel together?

hongpailou 红牌楼 (jialing lu 佳灵路 direction)is within its route too.

Hopefully can get the confirmation done by today~

I played at Chris’s place last saturday. Nice area and place he lives at, but for going there alone way to far from the city center. If something is going down at his place again a minimum of 3 for a cab back and forth is needed, really !

Anyone one up for a couple of matches this weekend ? Maybe Friday, Saturday or Sunday night? Peter you back from camping ?

Keymaster

Sorry I couldn’t join last time, I’m down to visit but that particular day didn’t work out for me!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.