Stand-up Comedians

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStand-up Comedians

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Russell Peters, my all-time favorite!

Joe Wong is also brilliant. He has a unique style and his jokes kill! Although it takes some people couple of seconds to get it. Let me know if anyone needs a transcript for this gig.

Joe Wong is also brilliant. He has a unique style and his jokes kill! Although it takes some people couple of seconds to get it. Let me know if anyone needs a transcript for this gig.

Participant

Russell Peters is a womanizing asshole. Saw him live, buds of mines took pictures, one of the lady buds has a huge rack, she always covers it up. When posing with Peters ‘Mr. Punani,’ he totally was checkin her chest! She was creeped out of this incident. Plus the drugs he uses is insane (mostly all comedians uses drugs).

Chris Titus is my fav, a coked out ‘Mrs. Doubtfire’ is my also (cant remember his name). Elliot Chang is def up there, he hits the core with the Asian American bits!

Participant

Russell Peters is a womanizing asshole. Saw him live, buds of mines took pictures, one of the lady buds has a huge rack, she always covers it up. When posing with Peters ‘Mr. Punani,’ he totally was checkin her chest! She was creeped out of this incident. Plus the drugs he uses is insane (mostly all comedians uses drugs).

Chris Titus is my fav, a coked out ‘Mrs. Doubtfire’ is my also (cant remember his name). Elliot Chang is def up there, he hits the core with the Asian American bits!

@JerryS, oh my, but he was pretty nice and polite when I talked to him after his show in SF last year. Gotta check out Elliot Chang’s gigs. As to Mrs. Doubtfire, are you referring to Eddie Izzard?He’s pretty funny.

@JerryS, oh my, but he was pretty nice and polite when I talked to him after his show in SF last year. Gotta check out Elliot Chang’s gigs. As to Mrs. Doubtfire, are you referring to Eddie Izzard?He’s pretty funny.

Participant

Robin Williams, when he’s coked up, he is godly! Charley Murphy, when he’s coked up, he just stairs into space all wide-eyed, so his material sux.

Jim Carey is F’in funny! Something about him, he is a natural. David Cross, Patrice O’neal (rest is soul), Wanda Sykes (she’s a lesbian, didnt find out until a former co-worker told me, f’in hilarious in person!), C.K. Louis, basically anyone who has been on the Opie and Anthony show is hysterical.

Then there’s Dane Cook, Dumb, sux and just plain ‘NOT FUNNY!’

Participant

Robin Williams, when he’s coked up, he is godly! Charley Murphy, when he’s coked up, he just stairs into space all wide-eyed, so his material sux.

Jim Carey is F’in funny! Something about him, he is a natural. David Cross, Patrice O’neal (rest is soul), Wanda Sykes (she’s a lesbian, didnt find out until a former co-worker told me, f’in hilarious in person!), C.K. Louis, basically anyone who has been on the Opie and Anthony show is hysterical.

Quite a list up there. Wanda Sykes’s amazing indeed. Did I mention Ellen Degeneres?

Quite a list up there. Wanda Sykes’s amazing indeed. Did I mention Ellen Degeneres?

Participant

Bill Hicks. So awesome that Tool dedicated an album to him and wrote a song in his honour..RIP

Participant

Bill Hicks. So awesome that Tool dedicated an album to him and wrote a song in his honour..RIP

Keymaster

George Carlin has gotta be my favorite:

And then Dave Chapelle and Joe Rogan. Patton Oswalt and Louis CK also.

Quote:
    Bill Hicks.

One of the best ever

Quote:

Yeah, Dane Cook had the most dramatic fall from grace of any comedian ever. Lots of great comedians now though.

Keymaster

George Carlin has gotta be my favorite:

And then Dave Chapelle and Joe Rogan. Patton Oswalt and Louis CK also.

Quote:
    Bill Hicks.

One of the best ever

Quote:

Yeah, Dane Cook had the most dramatic fall from grace of any comedian ever. Lots of great comedians now though.

Joe Rogan is a very sharp, critically thinking guy, and I wish there were more like him out there with that perspective and voice. He also manages to hit a demographic that translates to new thought amongst his audience, and that’s what makes him so great.

Bill Hicks and George Carlin will be heroes to many for lifetimes to come, it’s a shame they’re not around right now.

Dane Cook… Don’t even need to add any adjectives to his name.

British comedians worth a mention are Mark Thomas, Paul Merton, Harry Enfield, Paul Whitehouse… All very influential on and off TV, in and out of the UK.

Joe Rogan is a very sharp, critically thinking guy, and I wish there were more like him out there with that perspective and voice. He also manages to hit a demographic that translates to new thought amongst his audience, and that’s what makes him so great.

Bill Hicks and George Carlin will be heroes to many for lifetimes to come, it’s a shame they’re not around right now.

Dane Cook… Don’t even need to add any adjectives to his name.

British comedians worth a mention are Mark Thomas, Paul Merton, Harry Enfield, Paul Whitehouse… All very influential on and off TV, in and out of the UK.

Participant

Funny vid by CK Louis

Participant

Funny vid by CK Louis

David Cross

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.