This is Claudia from Peru!

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsThis is Claudia from Peru!

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@claugomo: como estas mi loca?

Participant

你好 @Shu, 谢谢你!

Participant

Hi Stephen!

Thanks for the info, it’s good to know it! And are you still at SWUN? Or in Chengdu?

Right now you must be a good Chinese speaker, good for that!! 🙂

Participant

Hm, from Liam’s response it seems like I was confusing things. Too many Chinese names and so many bizzarre translations to keep track of.

Well, Claudia, I’m Norwegian by birth, so that would be the easiest one to help with, but with a bit of work I could teach some basic idea of Swedish and Danish as well, they’re pretty similar…

Participant

Hi Vic! Estoy muy bien.

Donde aprendiste Spanish? Google translate, Bing, I don’t know? hahaha! 🙂

Participant

Sounds cool @Urglefloggah basic words for me it’s great! Would be very interesting of course! And yup, I need focus in Chinese language. And We can work on that also!

Thanks 🙂

Participant

Hi Claudia, no problem. Yes still in Chengdu and will be studying at SWUN next semester as well. You know some days I feel my Chinese is good but there are quite a few people in Chengdu who have great Chinese so it is easy to not get arrogant. I think that is one thing that really sets Chengdu apart from other large Chinese cities, most foreigners I meet speak pretty good Chinese, it’s a good vibe in my opinion. Anyhow hope to see you next semester at school!

Participant

Stephen speaks the truth! It’s amazing but after some time here you really do get a sense that the vast majority of foreigners here speak Chinese. You just can’t get away with not. Couple of times I’ve run into people in the neighborhood just having a casual conversation and I feel as surprised probably any average local would. It’s nice because it adds a little motivation to the process. Good luck with the studies!

Amiga de Peru!!! a mi la musica peruana que mas me gusta es Wendy sulca! 🙂 seguro que a ti tambien te gusta, verdad?

jajaj bueno ahora aparte de bromas, tomamos un haliway algun dia?

Jon.

Participant

Hello Claudia! I’m Tracy Lee. Im a local girl. If you want, We can exchange with each other.

Quote:
    You just can’t get away with not.

Au contraire!!

Participant

Welcome to Chengdu, Claudia.Im Chris,I happen to have interest in Spanish and Im a certificated Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language teacher so if you want,I can teach you chinese and we can do some language exchange and it doesnt matter your chinese or english is good or not cause it won’t pose any problem cause I was trained for overcoming language barrier

Participant

Hola Claudia, es Roxana(P). te acabo de mandar un pm. Sorry, se me perdieron tus datos y el inbox de aqui parece que se elimina despues de cierto tiempo 🙁

Participant

Claudia, welcome to Chengdu. How is about ur Chinese language now ?

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.