Which country would you support?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhich country would you support?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

if there is a war between China and Japan, which one would you support?

Participant

Hahahahah, this is difficult, dangerous and important to answer!

Participant

Hahahahah, this is difficult, dangerous and important to answer!

Keymaster

I would support neither because it would be a senseless war.

Participant

why would you ask this question? A Chinese friend of mine did exactly the same this week and said he was just curious.

I have guys in my office looking at endless reams of military pictures being plastered all over state news sites, geeing up the ‘Chinese Military Might’, and I find it wholly ridiculous that so many people just buy into this immediately without question. Never mind the human concern, or the idea of obliterating a few thousand Japanese in place of diplomacy. Let’s instead enjoy the pictures of airplanes, battleships, and robots in uniform.

Fist pumps all round.

@Charlie: I do think that you are very lack of the knowlege about the world war II and China. Japan is the biggest aggressor, China is a country that is always friendly to other countrys from the acient times.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I do think that you are very lack of the knowlege about the world war II and China. Japan is the biggest aggressor, China is a country that is always friendly to other countrys from the acient times. If you expect most of the world to support Japan, I hope you can get out of China.

Quote:
    I do think that you are very lack of the knowlege about the world war II and China

I just finished reading The Grand Alliance, a 700 page book about World War II written by Winston Churchhill. Before that I read A Genius for Deception by Nicholas Rankin, which is about how the British used deception to effectively defend itself in both world wars. I seriously doubt that you are more well read on World War II than I am.

Participant

Jasmine, I think fighting for this reason isn’t necessary and I hope there’s a diplomatic solution to every problem… and your question is really difficult, if you don’t want a fast answer, you must explain the situation about now and the history of the past…

Sometimes I don’t like the Chinese government style, Japanese style, Italian style… whatever happens, it’s really important not to fall into another war…

Participant

Jasmine, I think fighting for this reason isn’t necessary and I hope there’s a diplomatic solution to every problem… and your question is really difficult, if you don’t want a fast answer, you must explain the situation about now and the history of the past…

Sometimes I don’t like the Chinese government style, Japanese style, Italian style… whatever happens, it’s really important not to fall into another war…

Quote:
    I do think that you are very lack of knowledge about the world war II and China. Japan is the biggest aggressor, China is a country that is always friendly to other countries from the ancient times. If you expect most of the world to support Japan, I hope you can get out of China.

I think Charlie was definitely not referring to WW2 but the current situation. And you also can not expect Charlie to know the exact current situation too, considering he is just a foreigner who happens to live in Chengdu. The most message he have got are from the western medias. So I think it is understandable! Please do not yell at people like that.

@ Charlie

if you do a survey, you’ll find China actually is a poor victim.

Keymaster

I’m closing this topic. It’s too sensitive to discuss issues like these here. We crossed that line once already.

Keymaster

I’m closing this topic. It’s too sensitive to discuss issues like these here. We crossed that line once already.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.