Anyone Like to Swim?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAnyone Like to Swim?

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There is a swimming place near the US consulate. The other side of Remmin nan lu. Right across from Bank of China. Cost is 100 rmb per person per day.

All day, i mean ALL DAY! Buffet, massage, sauna, swimming ect ect. I only heard of this place, ever been though.

Participant

Thank you JerryS. I think the place you mentioned is 何日君?

If it is 何日君, I have to say, its quality is just so so. It’s not really for swimming.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    If it is ???, I have to say, its quality is just so so. It’s not really for swimming.

I like that place, I go there in the winter. This post was actually written about that spa. But it is a spa, not a proper pool.

Participant

Tracy: i have time just on thursday, so what time do we meet?

Quote:
    Yes, there are. But you are not allowed to use them. LOL

okayguy.jpg

okay

Participant

Hi,Horac Pantoc. Thank you for your sincere message. I really appreciate. I would like to go with you. But I will not know the details until Thursday morning because my job schedule always changes quickly. I will contact you through QQ on Thursday morning. Have a good day!

Participant

tracy: ouu sorry for my short messages, but you know… im not very selfconfident with my english therefore im brief 🙂 i like to meet new faces, so im looking forward to meet you… take care 🙂

Participant

Horac Pantoc: No worries. I’m looking forward to meeting you too. Have a good day.:)

Participant

Hi Horac Pantoc! Maybe I should also call you Lucas? Hi, mate. Why you have two different English names? I have texted you several messages, but you never replied to me. Have a good day.

Participant

tracy soory for that, i just woke up…:)

Participant

Poor me! This morning, I went to 成都体育学院 swimming pool, but I found that it is closed because 成都体育学院 has an anniversary or sth like that. So, I advise people who want to swim not to go there these two days. Then, I drove to 四川省游泳馆 and was told that it is only open from 7am to 8am in the morning! Disaster for me! Im also sickend by CD’s traffic. It’s so crowded and I have to drive a long way back home because of the so-called metro construction! Oh, not a lucky day for me today!!

Participant

bad day… but thanks for info 🙂 this 四川省游泳馆 pool is not closed?

Participant

I think that it’s not closed. But the open time is very strict.

this temperature? good for u. haha

Participant

It’s an indoor one…

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.