Chinese Slang Words & Phrases

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChinese Slang Words & Phrases

• This topic has 46 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoCain.
Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Quote:
    Is westner will talk about cunt at the dinning table?

All the time.

Participant

lol i was reading this thread with a chinese coworker and he explained some stuff. kukuku

下流坯子(xia liou pi zi) is apparently more like “pervert” or in canto “ham sup lo”. Mostly used on guys.

Participant

lol i was reading this thread with a chinese coworker and he explained some stuff. kukuku

下流坯子(xia liou pi zi) is apparently more like “pervert” or in canto “ham sup lo”. Mostly used on guys.

Participant

I talk about cunts at the dinner table all the time, sometimes I even talk TO cunts at the dinner table, although make an attempt to have dinner with as few cunts as possible 😀

Linka, no slapping, most girls find it funny when guys throw some “pi” in their chinese – especially if the guy saying it is attractive and they’re hoping to Sit On The Lotus!

Participant

I talk about cunts at the dinner table all the time, sometimes I even talk TO cunts at the dinner table, although make an attempt to have dinner with as few cunts as possible 😀

Linka, no slapping, most girls find it funny when guys throw some “pi” in their chinese – especially if the guy saying it is attractive and they’re hoping to Sit On The Lotus!

Participant

@Linka

Dirty pussy/dick, used for someone who is like…. a skanky bitch or a busted dude who tries to ram his dick in every ktv hooker he can.

Right?

Participant

@Linka

Dirty pussy/dick, used for someone who is like…. a skanky bitch or a busted dude who tries to ram his dick in every ktv hooker he can.

Right?

Participant
    Quote:

说得好: Word

Participant
    Quote:

说得好: Word

Participant

@rick in china

I don’t know what kind of girls you meet in your life, there have many different kinds of girls i suppose, the type you meet i am not sure will be like my friends.

But that’s not my concern, you are witness of your life, i am witness of my life.

Enjoy it!

Participant

@rick in china

I don’t know what kind of girls you meet in your life, there have many different kinds of girls i suppose, the type you meet i am not sure will be like my friends.

But that’s not my concern, you are witness of your life, i am witness of my life.

Enjoy it!

Participant

@Linka

Generally girls who are not pretentious and have a sense of humor. I’m sure there are different types, I just don’t care much for them. 🙂

Participant

@Linka

Generally girls who are not pretentious and have a sense of humor. I’m sure there are different types, I just don’t care much for them. 🙂

bumping this thread. learned a new one today

巴适 (ba shi) – interesting, cool.

那个比力太巴适了

Participant

Just learned this one the other day.

放sb的鸽子 (fang sb’s gezi) to place somebody’s dove

Meaning: Used in Sichuan to describe canceling an appointment, date, or some other activity you’ve arranged.

Participant

CAO is kinda a northern way of saying fxxx. We Chengdoo ppl usually say 日(ri)!

Aaaaand SHABI sounds soooo northern… of course youngsters do say SHABI, but a more Chengdoo way is 胎神(tai sen).

Participant

@Cain, I also hear local folks say 神头 (Shen Tou) to say “Jackass, fool, moron, weirdo, etc”

Participant
    Quote:
    放sb的鸽子 (fang sb’s gezi) to place somebody’s dove

Meaning: Used in Sichuan to describe canceling an appointment, date, or some other activity you’ve arranged

My friend says this is common Chinese.

The Sichuan variant is:

被sb水了 (bei sb`s shui le)

Participant

@Seabass

haha that sounds quite amusing. Personally, the terminal badass version for me is Ha Ma Pi

Quote:
    My friend says this is common Chinese.

The Sichuan variant is:

被sb水了 (bei sb`s shui le)

TRUE. But i would say bei ta gui er shui qiu le

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.