Cookin' Chengdu Festival Oct 1/2

HomeForumsIn ChengduCookin' Chengdu Festival Oct 1/2

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

waterproof cam case left at dj stage

Participant

Woah dudes might be late to say but DON’T GO! The venue is groovy and all but it’s expensive and the Chinese working the venue have to be the WORST I’ve ever encountered. I want 80RMB back..

Participant

My report Video 😉

not same style to Ian , but ian nice too ..

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE3MTc2MzMy.html

Woah dudes might be late to say but

Well yes, you missed the boat completely so posting this late is almost retarded, but hey.

We had a super successful opening, including snagging an offer from a private enterprise to buy our print monkey as a logo, lol! Big thanks again to anyone who came in to say hi or just shoot the shit about what might be around the corner. If I didn’t get a chance to say thanks to anyone who pitched in in any way, please know that we are extremely grateful for anything and everything, and hope that we can serve as a space to bring forward some of the great ideas you guys have put to us. We’ll be planning our first show (and official opening) for the next while, but in the meantime feel free to contact me directly via PM, or if you have my contact deets. We won’t be giving too much away about the show prior to opening, although I can at least say the monkey must die.

Again, great show, particularly the first day, so thanks to anyone who was involved.

Next stop: Xiong Mao!

Participant
    Keymaster

This was fun! The first day in particular was great, the second day was mostly dead except for the band area.

The sound system in the warehouse rave area (that’s what I’m calling it) was huuuuuge. Thanks to Andy and Dave for making sure that everything was proper. That setup was legit. The bass was insane. Even in the DJ booth it was incredibly loud.

I saw so many old Chengdu heads on the first day. Great vibes. All around a really good time, I look forward to the next event at this venue!

I got a few photos with my phone:

The road is really small and you could easily drive past it. It’s a dirt road next to the traffic lights follow the road round and you will see lots of signs for 3D Printing. Be careful it’s full of huge potholes.

Beautiful venue but man was it difficult to find. I spent a lot of time on the phone with people who were lost, and I got lost myself trying to return on the second day.

Participant

Keymaster

Is the shirtless bearded white guy the DJ who looked like a Shaman in the Psy area? He was wearing a hooded monk robe.

Participant

Yep he was.

Participant

Woah dudes might be late to say but

Well yes, you missed the boat completely so posting this late is almost retarded, but hey.

Yep agreed.. in hindsight a shitty pissed off/drunk post..

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.