Gym Membership Promotion: 990 rmb / year!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGym Membership Promotion: 990 rmb / year!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Quote:
    I’ll try but justin doesn’t like to work out.

He can just do star jumps! 😀

Quote:
    I’ll try but justin doesn’t like to work out.

Keymaster
    Quote:

… jumping jacks?

Keymaster
    Quote:

… jumping jacks?

Quote:
    … jumping jacks?

Yes, otherwise known as Jumping Jacks.

Quote:
    … jumping jacks?

Participant

those are cute.

Participant

those are cute.

I’m totally kinda person that signs up for a year membership and goes max 10 times. Who needs to lift weight. I have a baby to lift and run after the whole day.

I’m totally kinda person that signs up for a year membership and goes max 10 times. Who needs to lift weight. I have a baby to lift and run after the whole day.

Participant

Chengdu gyms have a bad rep for going broke in the past. People turn up to work out, the doors are locked, the management have hoofed it. It’s a huge investment; that equipment dont come cheap. My place could be a potential bankruptcy. Just two guys there this morning….

Participant

Chengdu gyms have a bad rep for going broke in the past. People turn up to work out, the doors are locked, the management have hoofed it. It’s a huge investment; that equipment dont come cheap. My place could be a potential bankruptcy. Just two guys there this morning….

Keymaster
    Quote:

I really hope that doesn’t happen at my gym, Donut Balls.

Keymaster
    Quote:

I really hope that doesn’t happen at my gym, Donut Balls.

Participant

It took me an hour or two, but i finally discovered that i can change my name back to TigerKuma! Old TK is not as stupid as he looks….

Participant

It took me an hour or two, but i finally discovered that i can change my name back to TigerKuma! Old TK is not as stupid as he looks….

Participant

Thats is a great deal too bad Orient Fitness has got me by the balls for 900RMB for 6 months. It is stuffy and no one wipes down the machines. There is only 1 squat rack and one flat bench and way to many cable machines that no one uses. However it is close and this is where my boy from home @HilaryClinton (Johnny) has got me addicted to lifting so I have to give them some props. Oh and when there is spinning class, they alway play that song ” Dota” by Basshunter which is a Swedish techno song about the game warcraft 3 rofl.

Participant

Thats is a great deal too bad Orient Fitness has got me by the balls for 900RMB for 6 months. It is stuffy and no one wipes down the machines. There is only 1 squat rack and one flat bench and way to many cable machines that no one uses. However it is close and this is where my boy from home @HilaryClinton (Johnny) has got me addicted to lifting so I have to give them some props. Oh and when there is spinning class, they alway play that song ” Dota” by Basshunter which is a Swedish techno song about the game warcraft 3 rofl.

Just bumping this back to attention again. I should also point out it’s actually 990 RMB for a 1 year membership, but that’s still a mighty bargain! The offer runs to the end of this month.

Keymaster

Adam called me yesterday and said he’s coming tonight and wants to sign up.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.