Italian, Just Arrived in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionItalian, Just Arrived in Chengdu

• This topic has 40 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoAnna.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Usually I take pasta in Carrefour and I made passata by himself with fresh tomatoe… sure, isn’t the same but still to be good! cheese I think is prohibitive here and not good… another important ingredient is extra olive oil but you can find this in supermarket…

Participant

If i checked good, you haven’t problem with this mobile if bought in China… I remember with iPhone for example, you can have some SIM card region locked but with Samsung i don’t think so…

Galaxy Note 2

Participant

If i checked good, you haven’t problem with this mobile if bought in China… I remember with iPhone for example, you can have some SIM card region locked but with Samsung i don’t think so…

Galaxy Note 2

Unfortunately I don’t have the possibility to cook by myself cause I don’t have a kitchen, I’m getting used with canteen food, there are some things that are very good, and for sure I will take a taxi to go to the Carrefour, hoping to find something good.

Thanks to one of my chinese collegues I found some very good chinese restaurants …if you know what to eat! I prefere to taste GOOD and SAFETY chinese food instead of something that reminds me italian food…you know what I mean 😉

Unfortunately I don’t have the possibility to cook by myself cause I don’t have a kitchen, I’m getting used with canteen food, there are some things that are very good, and for sure I will take a taxi to go to the Carrefour, hoping to find something good.

Thanks to one of my chinese collegues I found some very good chinese restaurants …if you know what to eat! I prefere to taste GOOD and SAFETY chinese food instead of something that reminds me italian food…you know what I mean 😉

why does my photo is upside down???!!! :O

Participant

Ahahahah Giulia, it’s an artistic photo!

Sure, about food usually my wife cook chinese food and it’s better than “similar italian food” but sometimes I need “spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino”…

How are you in these days? do you like Chengdu?

P.S.

Before I wrote about a mobile for Nele but isn’t a correct post! 😉

Participant

Ahahahah Giulia, it’s an artistic photo!

Sure, about food usually my wife cook chinese food and it’s better than “similar italian food” but sometimes I need “spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino”…

How are you in these days? do you like Chengdu?

P.S.

Before I wrote about a mobile for Nele but isn’t a correct post! 😉

Yeah I think that later I’ll feel the need of “spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino” ….I’ll find the way to eat them!

Well I’m enjoyng Chengdu, little by little I understand some things that at first sight were so strange for me. The only thing that I’m not getting used is the air…oh is terrible! It’ so heavy for me…I cant’ understand why chinese people don’t do anything to solve the problem…is very dangerous…

Yeah I think that later I’ll feel the need of “spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino” ….I’ll find the way to eat them!

Well I’m enjoyng Chengdu, little by little I understand some things that at first sight were so strange for me. The only thing that I’m not getting used is the air…oh is terrible! It’ so heavy for me…I cant’ understand why chinese people don’t do anything to solve the problem…is very dangerous…

Participant

Sure, this is a big problem (in CD living a topic about air is opened) but think that for chinese people is the every day life… we can feel more about this because we are lucky in Italy about pollution…

Chengdu is located in a large geological depression, so there isn’t air exchange!

Take care and see you

Participant

Sure, this is a big problem (in CD living a topic about air is opened) but think that for chinese people is the every day life… we can feel more about this because we are lucky in Italy about pollution…

Chengdu is located in a large geological depression, so there isn’t air exchange!

Take care and see you

Keymaster
    Quote:

You must have uploaded an upside down photo. I can help you fix this if you need. If not, just upload another pic.

Keymaster
    Quote:

You must have uploaded an upside down photo. I can help you fix this if you need. If not, just upload another pic.

Participant

i also make sauce myself, but sometimes to make it quickly, i use alredy made sauce.

And about spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino, you know what, to make a good one, i even brought peperoncino from italy

Participant

i also make sauce myself, but sometimes to make it quickly, i use alredy made sauce.

And about spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino, you know what, to make a good one, i even brought peperoncino from italy

Participant

For make spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino the problem is olive olio or extra olive olio that here is expensive but a bottle you can use many times… i think sichuanese peperoncino still to be perfect!

Participant

For make spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino the problem is olive olio or extra olive olio that here is expensive but a bottle you can use many times… i think sichuanese peperoncino still to be perfect!

Hello Charlie, my photo is in the right way on my computer…well, I’ll change the photo, thank you!

Guys, can you suggest me some chinese/or not restaurant with an english menu in the South of Chengdu?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.