Pub Crawls

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPub Crawls

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just wake up~

It’s very good night, i have great time, thanks for organize it,

looking forward next time 🙂

well that escalated quickly… fun night guys! its beautiful when things work out that well. again again!

Participant

Fun night indeed. Great meeting some new faces, I’m looking forward to next time.

Participant

It was a great night – really enjoyed it.

Head was a bit fuzzy this morning though.

Looking forward to doing it all again next week!

Damn, I totally missed this past Saturday. Last thread I saw was this weekend, so is there one this weekend? Also, did I read that there is an events calendar? With an “invite” option?

Keymaster

I created a thread for the pub crawl this saturday with all the info right here: CL Pub Crawl Saturday 9/15

Keymaster

I created a thread for the pub crawl this saturday with all the info right here: CL Pub Crawl Saturday 9/15

This sounds like a lot of fun. Please post info on the next crawl. Would love to join.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    This sounds like a lot of fun. Please post info on the next crawl. Would love to join.

You’re welcome to join the next time. We’ll post the info here. Before then though, we’re organizing another group event this week that will be a lot of fun. I’ll post the info real soon.

I feel I would be doing my home country (UK) a disservice if I did not get stuck into a pub crawl as soon as possible. Just moved here a couple of days ago, sad I missed the last one – sounds like you had lots of fun! Would definitely be very up for Round 2!

Participant

Hey chris, lets do another crawl. Same locations as first, better for me :p

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.