Game of Thrones Season 3

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGame of Thrones Season 3

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Participant

SPOLIER ALERT!!! Please don’t do this…. Monday nights is GOT, MadMen, The Americans and Vikings..

Maybe a Wednesday is the best day to discuss

Participant

its not really a spoiler. if you download GoT, at the final scene a song will cut in randomly.

Participant

its not really a spoiler. if you download GoT, at the final scene a song will cut in randomly.

Participant

The song cut in = bad copy of the show 😀

Participant

The song cut in = bad copy of the show 😀

Participant

And without a spoiler, that final scene made me go “finally..”

Participant

And without a spoiler, that final scene made me go “finally..”

Participant

I was just watching at home via my TV stereo sound… suddenly some Irish punk song kicks in in the last scene… Jumped out of my skin.. HA

Participant

I was just watching at home via my TV stereo sound… suddenly some Irish punk song kicks in in the last scene… Jumped out of my skin.. HA

The SD release, Game.of.Thrones.S03E03.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE, was nuked. 2HD released a proper. I assume that is what you are talking about….

Game.of.Thrones.S03E03.PROPER.HDTV.x264-2HD

Reason: Evolve is Missing dialogue and wrong audio 52:26 -> end. Cuts off too early.

The SD release, Game.of.Thrones.S03E03.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE, was nuked. 2HD released a proper. I assume that is what you are talking about….

Game.of.Thrones.S03E03.PROPER.HDTV.x264-2HD

Reason: Evolve is Missing dialogue and wrong audio 52:26 -> end. Cuts off too early.

Participant

That’s right Ben

Participant

That’s right Ben

Participant

but it was fun… don’t think to much diaologe was lost… Next stop Mad Men followed by Vikings

Participant

but it was fun… don’t think to much diaologe was lost… Next stop Mad Men followed by Vikings

Participant

am i a sadist for wanting to hear those last moments?

Participant

am i a sadist for wanting to hear those last moments?

Participant

Eric, lets put it this way: something else is LOST in the last few moments. Download a new copy, 2HD version as Ben mentioned above is a quick 400mb DL.

I cannot watch any GOT episodes without perfect quality. That show is just too good! Votes for favourite characters?

Participant

I download both versions as soon as they’re available. I generally watch the lower quality version because it’s out and a faster download – then the HD version later 😀

Characters:

Joffrey: Love to hate him. He’s such an arrogant pompous asshole that I’m sure triggers a vile reaction in so many people as we watch his bullshit – but that’s what makes him a *great* character…

Daenerys: She’s hot, naive, demanding..and hot, therefor I forgive the other two. I don’t like her character so much, I’m sure lots here in Chengdu have had girlfriends who they could describe in similar ways as the khaleesi 😉 Without her dragons though, could have easily watched her disappear from the story and not really cared to be honest..the dragons however, make her storyline immensely important and appealing to me.

My favorite though, overall, is Tyrion Lannister.

His character is so clever and ‘aware’ through most of the series, he struggles hard for acceptance from his own family who rejects him seemingly just because he’s a midget… and he does seem to have an overall positive effect on the “goodness” in the show even though he’s officially on one of the “bad” sides – in terms of trying to mitigate the evils done by his blood and reign in out of line siblings (namely his bitch sister :D). Dinklage does such a great job filling the role, his mannerisms and reactions are just spot on from my perspective.

Dead ones: Eddard Stark and Drogo were my favorites while they were alive. Really upset they had to go.

Soon to bes: I think the Queen of Thorns small part in the last ep was great. Really looking forward to more from her.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.