Starcraft + Diablo Players

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStarcraft + Diablo Players

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So recently I’ve been replaced old habits of binge drinking with Blizzard addiction. For those of you unaware of the condition, Blizzard is the developer of legendary PC games such as Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo.

In August I purchased a digital copy of Starcraft II and Charlie and I have been playing 2v2s on battle.net (Blizzards online portal) for a bit.

Any other Starcraft 2 gamers out there?

A combination of teenage nostalgia and anticipation for Diablo III has inspired a few of my friends to bootleg Diablo II and play on LAN. So let me know if you are down for that too.

D3 is going to be über L33t

How to Find Us In Game:

Add us by email address inside the game:

Charlie – justcharlie at gmail

Chris – chenchristophert at gmail

Elias – eliaswitman at gmail.com

You can get on battle.net from China? I used to play sc2 until my old laptop decided that it wouldn’t run anymore. Charlie and Sasha mentioned some broodwars action that I’d love to get in on.

Participant

I long for combat

Participant

@Chris actually battle.net for sc2 on the US East server is rarely laggy so long as you are doing 2v2s or solo. We had a Broodwar tourney at the USA Pavilion last summer, my homeboy kicked everyone’s ass with zerg.

Participant

I have SC2, no internet at my apt yet…. But im a WC3TFT player. I mostly play custom games on there. Damn, no internet.. And miss playing them too 🙁

Keymaster
    Quote:
    You can get on battle.net from China? I used to play sc2 until my old laptop decided that it wouldn’t run anymore. Charlie and Sasha mentioned some broodwars action that I’d love to get in on.

Yeah, it works really well, too. 90% of the time there is no noticeable lag.

Quote:
    I have SC2, no internet at my apt yet…. But im a WC3TFT player. I mostly play custom games on there. Damn, no internet.. And miss playing them too 🙁

Holler when you get up and running.

My SC2 works again. China Telecom coming to setup on Wednesday. It’s on snitches!

srsly tho. What level do you guys play at?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    My SC2 works again. China Telecom coming to setup on Wednesday. It’s on snitches!

srsly tho. What level do you guys play at?

Silver or Bronze league in 2v2, we’re both pretty casual players. I was Diamond 1v1 when the game came out but didn’t do much to keep up with strategies etc.

Participant

My SC2 account is : iseastars [email protected] I play silver 1v1 and bronze 2v2. Still pretty intense, I was #1 in my bronze league last season and still bronze!

Johnny and I were playing frozen throne on the korean server until we started getting constantly cheesed.

But yeah its nice Sc2 lags way way less in comparison to playing w3 here.

I started off plat and stayed within the top 20 for a while. Last time I remember playing, I was getting consistently whooped by gold players. That was probably in the spring.

Anyways, down to play. I AM SO EXCITE!

also in for brood wars throwbacks

Participant

The leagues are now much more competitive than when sc2 was just released. whats’s your bnet real ID?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I started off plat and stayed within the top 20 for a while. Last time I remember playing, I was getting consistently whooped by gold players. That was probably in the spring.

That’s how it goes, it was much easier to rank well than it is now.

Quote:
    also in for brood wars throwbacks

Unfortunately Mac users got locked out of the original Starcraft since they took Rosetta (PPC emulation) out of OS X Lion… looks like only SC2 from here on out unless we’re at the 网吧

Quote:
    whats’s your bnet real ID?

ziich

Keymaster

I tried to add you but it wants me to input your battle.net email address. Post that here and I’ll add yours and mine to the original post up top.

Participant

Chris, I PMed you with my email address.

had some frustrating games yesterday won essentially a 2v1 (super n00b ally) and then disced in a 1v1 when I had clear advantage. thats sc for ya

Gmail: chenchristophert

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Gmail: chenchristophert

Sent you a friend request and added your email to the original post

Participant

So, 3v3 tonight? Say 1030pm ish?

btw we talked about diablo last night at writer’s group. apparently the word minion in my story threw people off and would rather have had “demon” used in its place. n00bs

@Sascha, you would like it. its less “Herion-ish” than WOW

Keymaster
    Quote:
    So, 3v3 tonight? Say 1030pm ish?

Word

Quote:
    @Sascha, you would like it. its less “Herion-ish” than WOW

I think he’s down, the only limiting factor is probably is 5 year old Macbook which won’t be running Starcraft 2 anytime soon.

Participant

I meant Sascha would like d2. I saw him looking like a boss with his fan/ usb port under his macbook last night.

3v3 with Chris hopefully we place silver

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 143 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.