Starcraft + Diablo Players

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStarcraft + Diablo Players

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Shweet. I’m downloading it now. Slow ass connection says 5 hours from now. So maybe late night game play. Or maybe tomorrow night. Gonna have to carry the slack with all you silver league folk but it’s okay GET ON MA BACK!!!!

Nice. We had a few good games last night, 3v3 with Chris, Elias and I.

we should try to get some kind of voice client going, skype, ingame voice chat, or something. for 3’s we really need to communicate quickly, but I’m afraid that it’ll make us lag too much.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    we should try to get some kind of voice client going, skype, ingame voice chat, or something. for 3’s we really need to communicate quickly, but I’m afraid that it’ll make us lag too much.

How does ingame voice chat work? I have iPhone headphones with a mic attached, that should work.

supposedly the ” ` ” key is the default key for in game voice chat. It can be customized in the game settings, however in earlier versions it was very buggy and basically unusable. I haven’t tried it lately, we should give it a shot next time we play.

Participant

what are your usernames? and your 3-number codes?

Participant

iseastars

Keymaster
    Quote:
    what are your usernames? and your 3-number codes?

Check the original post of this thread, it has our email addresses which you can use to add us.

Participant

down for some sc2 action again tonight

chris we should think of an uber cheese strat. i like that baneling bomb idea. maybe banelings dts would make people like wtf, rush over to stop banelings, then cut them up with dts.

thinking outside the box

Participant

friend requests sent. i’ll long on around 10 and see if you folks are around.

dead broke so not going out tonight. i’ll be on all night starting now. gogogo

just realized the the listed email is NOT associated with my sc2 account. the email you should use to search me is

chris a twilightriot.com

Participant

haven’t been on sc2 for about a week, that is about to change very soon!

get on. right. now.

Any1 play battlefield 3?

I’ve been kicked by punk buster after joint the game on line every 2 minutes,I’ve reset game options,reset my modern,manually up date punk buster,reinstalled the game………….!!! Still got kicked by PB, on battle log

,many user experiencing the same issue,WTF! EA/DICE has no official response, U PB programmers SUCK!!!

Any1can help me on this issue:-/

Keymaster
    Quote:
    EA/DICE has no official response

I don’t have Battlefield 3 but this is exactly the kind of stuff I expect from EA. Good luck with that.

my lvl 73 Paladin is so shitty solo but so r8pe in parties.

Participant

Actually, and as proven in last night’s Baal runs, your paladin is straight HURT. Get on that Amazon later tonight I’ll level up my alt wind Druid.

IN SC2 Newz: In one game yesterday jumped from Rank 1 bronze league to rank 2 silver league with 451 league pts. bout time.

i R teh n00b

Participant

Have not played D2 in years, but just started up again. My girlfriend wants to learn. Created a MF toon to get some gear for us, but have not had much time to play. Maybe we’ll get to play some during the holidays.

Will definitely be nice to get a group of players for D3 when it comes out.

Steve

Participant

Hey Steve,

Cool yea I’m super stoked for d3. There are only 3 of us that play and one is leaving so it would be sweet if you played as well. We are doing single player then like doing Baal runs/ Hell together. Now I have a 72 Assassin and a 23 Elemental Druid. All about those “alt” builds lol

My bro Axl has a real good mf sorc so you could go for a new char if you want, preferably a tank.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 143 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.