Starcraft + Diablo Players

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStarcraft + Diablo Players

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m going to run a singer barb and my girlfriend will try a meteororb sorc. We’re going to try those out on ladder and see how that goes. Not sure when we will have time to play though, since I work a late shift most days. If you all have any ladder characters that would like to join us then PM me and we’ll see if we can arrange a regular day/time to play.

Steve

Participant

Hi Steve, I don’t have a legit cd key so now I just do single player and then LAN. When it comes to online I just stick to Sc2. The novelty of d2 has kind of waned after running up to 70s again. I’d like to get the druid to a higher level but don’t know how long I’ll be playing.

Participant

Although I’ve stopped, I did make some “waiting for D3, try out cataclysm” WoW chars on US/Oceanic servers. I filled Nagrand, 85: warrior, rogue, dk, shaman, priest, mage, druid, 1 empty slot when I saw they had pandaren incoming.

It got so monotonous and raiding quickly lost excitement, pvp just as quickly, but I’m looking forward to D3 and will play with you guys should I not end up deported. 😀

Participant

w00t . Rick you will be fine. Have some faith in your user name “Rick in China”.

If you guys are indeed on ladder maybe I can get someone from home to email me cd keys although like I said not in a great hurry to play up to level 70 again.

I’m awaiting diablo 3 to wreak havoc on my life.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’m awaiting diablo 3 to wreak havoc on my life.

Anyone have any idea when this will be? Probably within the few few months of 2012, right?

Participant

SC2 Season 5 is Live

Chris and Charlie lets get a placement match in tonight!

Down for this. Around 10pm as uuush

Participant

Any of you try SW:TOR? Most of what bioware puts out is pretty badass IMO (like mass effect2 and dragon age2 as of late), thinking is may be a time sink I’ll invest in since it seems I’ll be in Chengdu on bail for the holidays 🙂 anyone else play or interested in trying it out let me know..

Participant

Any of you try SW:TOR? Most of what bioware puts out is pretty badass IMO (like mass effect2 and dragon age2 as of late), thinking is may be a time sink I’ll invest in since it seems I’ll be in Chengdu on bail for the holidays 🙂 anyone else play or interested in trying it out let me know..

Participant

Got DOTA 2 off of steam.. But cant play for shit with this crappy internet. Nor play a legit game of SC2 or WC3… Yea, thanx china for sweet Internets!

Participant

Got DOTA 2 off of steam.. But cant play for shit with this crappy internet. Nor play a legit game of SC2 or WC3… Yea, thanx china for sweet Internets!

Keymaster
    Quote:

You gotta take care of that. Recently I’ve been playing Modern Warfare 3 online with another friend in Chengdu and there is zero lag.

Internet speed in Chengdu

Keymaster
    Quote:

You gotta take care of that. Recently I’ve been playing Modern Warfare 3 online with another friend in Chengdu and there is zero lag.

Internet speed in Chengdu

Participant

Star Wars: The Old Republic is fun.

You require a VPN to purchase/connect/play, and my latency is generally 300-400ms. It’s not really noticeable. It’s addictive, quite a well polished game in my opinion.

There are plenty of players on the “unofficial” Australian servers in our timezone, too.

Participant

Star Wars: The Old Republic is fun.

You require a VPN to purchase/connect/play, and my latency is generally 300-400ms. It’s not really noticeable. It’s addictive, quite a well polished game in my opinion.

There are plenty of players on the “unofficial” Australian servers in our timezone, too.

Participant

Diablo III will be released on May 15th. If you buy the digital download version you can even download the game now, so that all you will have to download on May 15 is the patch.

Participant
    Quote:
    Diablo III will be released on May 15th

Excellent. Witch Doctor here we come.

Participant

As the release date for D3 approaches – which region do you guys plan to play on?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5203654/Introducing_Global_Play_for_Diablo%C2%AE_III-5_1_2012#blog

I’m thinking this is the best:

The Americas – For players in the US, Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia.

Participant

I can’t get on b.net website from work but I’ll be going for Americas too.

I”m super STOKED, just need to clear up some space on my HD so I can download the digital version in preparation for a may 15th binge

Participant

I’m thinking I’ll start with a Wizard, but if a few people want to play together I’ll play whatever initially to fill gaps in a team

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 143 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.