Eggs & Cholesterol

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionEggs & Cholesterol

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Put a lazy person on any equipment and they’re wasting their time. I gotta say, i love the swiss ball. 4 minute plank or 4 minutes on facebook. i know which one i’d take…..

Participant

Crazy Planking Ray. I switched up my regular plank intervals to 2 min, 1;30 and 1 minute with minimal rest in between. Hurts like hell, I got a pretty fit Chinese friend at the gym to try it and he went into the pain cave.

Participant

Confession: 4 mins is the goal…..

Participant

As Sir Squats A Lot I now dub thee ” Plankman” Good riddance Ray.

5972086679_979ce96a98.jpg

I’ll just leave this here ….

Participant

Arnie was into realdoll pedophylia?

Just came back from one of my best workouts of 2012, feeling good feeling healthy!!! Ran like hell for an hour and then pumped the shoulders and triceps hardcore. Hello endorphins <3

Participant
    Participant

Picked up a holy bible from Amazon China for only 120rmb. Delivered the next day and been turning pages ever since!

book.jpeg

Friggin love this book!

And, oh, hi there 🙂

supps.jpeg

Got this stuff shipped from the USA. Ended up paying $147 delivery costs but in the end the items are about the same price as if I would’ve bought them online in Belgium. So pretty good deal still!

For example I used to pay 600RMB (75eur) for the 5lbs BSN Syntha-6 protein powder. I paid 47USD for them on the website, after shipping I ended up paying 65USD (50eur) per container. 33% less!

Participant

I scoffed at this thread but now have a serious question – what are the best exercises to tone arms and legs for girls.. don’t want to be ripped but just get some definition. Already doing diet-y stuff but would like to do weights as well. Have no idea where to start.

what-actually-happens.jpg

Participant

Cheers, but I am hoping a combination of weights and a thrice weekly workout of Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease will have me looking like Brendan in no time

Participant
    Quote:
    have me looking like Brendan in no time

Ezrh8.png

Participant

Danielle: try to focus on full-body exercises, such as burpees and lunges combined with dumb-bell lifts. You’ll work the areas you mentioned, but it’s more beneficial and you’ll get faster results. Aerobics with light weights is also an awesome way to build strength progressively and improve your endurance. (dinosaur squatting guys audibly scoffing but couldn’t handle 15 mins of high-intensity aerobics)….

PS: you wanna look like Dave Nvarro’s woman (ex?), there’s plenty of hospitals here can help you with the upper body part…

Participant

148.png

PS Thanks Ray, I’ll check out some sites too. r/fitness has been pretty good for protips.

@ Chris: LOL! So true.

@ Vincent: Looks like you’re on a mission! Arnold’s Encyclopedia is still one of the most detailed books on bodybuilding available by it’s sheer quantity, but the routines of old (steroid using pros) were insanely high volume in comparison to what is known to work best today. This argument goes back as far as the feud between Arnold & Mike Mentzer at the 1980 Olympia!

@ Danielle: Whilst flattered that you too aspire to look like me, I think you’re at safe distance from that goal for all eternity. 😀

Participant

to revive a great thread:

how much protein you guys aiming for on training and non-training days?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    how much protein you guys aiming for on training and non-training days?

I aim for my body weight in g/protein but almost never actually hit it. Even with eating 6-8 eggs for breakfast, three meals with meat, etc. It was a lot easier in the states! I supplement whey protein on training days. I don’t drink milk anymore because I’m trying to cut fat.

Participant

yea that would be over 180g of protein per day. i felt gluttonous eating 2 chicken breasts after the gym yesterday.

check out what this guy eats: namely the steak, avocado, feta pizza MMMMMMM

What Chris Actually Eats

Participant

cannot believe I just went on a website called TESTOSTERONE NATION

Participant

I go for about 200 gms, based on my goal weight of about 195 pounds. get it easy most days.

protein mix immediate post workout, water and milk (2 scoops) = approx. 50 gms

10 large eggs+ approx 60 grms

large chicken fillet lunch = approx 30 grams

night: brown rice, veg, chicken =approx 20 -30 grams

pre-bed: protein shake: 750 ml low-fat milk, 5 tbs non-fat yoghurt, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup rolled oats =60 grams

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 243 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.